Business, Innovation and Service
A voluntary, non-profit organization committed to serving its members and the professional/business community in Canada and Ghana using education, advocacy and networking to enable them to succeed.
To assemble and create a platform for professionals and business entrepreneurs in the Ghanaian community in Canada to collectively engage and address business and other public issues that results in opportunities for success and to play an integral role in the economic growth and development in Ghana and Canada..
To build capacity, stimulate interest and create numerous opportunities for Ghanaian-Canadians and foster trade and investment between Canada and Ghana. The Chamber will play a leading role in mobilizing other Chambers of Commerce with an interest and affiliation to Africa to create a shared economic and development vision for African countries..
We recognize and honor the core values of respect, honesty, trustworthy, transparency, inclusiveness, excellence, quality and accountability to our members and the communities we serve..
Goals and Objectives
* To create a business forum for Ghanaian Business for sourcing
* To collaborate with Canadian Business to expand, innovate
* To liaise with Government of Ghana for Business investments from Canada to Ghana
* To build capital base for bond sourcing
* To assist in alleviating poverty by supporting social intervention causes
* Explore the idea of Ghanaian Credit Union